Results Access & Delivery
When you use Results Access & Delivery, you get:
- Access to lab results without need of a lab interface or an EHR
- Elimination of time-consuming faxed or mailed lab reports saving time and money for your practice
- Convenient routing of your patient’s results directly into your connected EHR
- Ability to increase interoperability as more EHRs can communicate with each other
- Convenient routing of your patients results directly into your connected EHR
- Image-enabled results delivery helps meet Quality Performance criteria
- Ability to increase interoperability as more EHRs can communicate with each other via CCD and RD
With myResults, results are viewed directly in the HIE, where all patient results for a named provider are listed in recent chronological order. When a laboratory result, radiology report, or transcribed report is sent to the HIE and a provider is on the report, that provider can view or download the report directly from the myResults tab. This function is important for participating organizations who use HealtheConnections’ participating partners, but can also be used by participants who do not have an EHR.
Patient reports are also delivered from the HIE to a Participant’s HIE-connected EHR system in a process known as Results Delivery. When a radiology report, laboratory result or transcribed report on which a participating provider is named is sent to the HIE, the report will be delivered to the participant’s EHR system to be viewed and stored. Reports can also be delivered via the HealtheConnections Direct Mail service.
Image-Enabled Results Delivery is available with connected EHRs and assists providers in attaining Quality Performance measures. This service securely sends the report and accompanying image to the subscribed provider’s EHR.
Results Delivery is available with connected EHRs and can assist providers in attaining Quality Program initiatives such as MIPS, PCMH, and other CMS Innovation Center initiatives. For providers participating in those initiatives, Results Delivery services will help meet many of the Improvement Activities or Quality measures, such as those focusing on Practice Improvements for bi-lateral exchange of patient information (IA_CC_13) and others.