Looking up patient data is quick and easy with Patient Lookup using the myConnections clinical portal. The HIE is web-based, so your practice does not need to have an EHR system in place to access patient records through the HIE.
HealtheConnections connects clinical organizations that share regional patient medical information in real-time with the HIE across 26 counties at no cost. These include hospitals, diagnostic centers, and practices large and small. Types of data available from connected organizations through Patient Lookup include laboratory results, radiology reports, studies and images, medications, allergies, problem lists, vitals, procedures, immunization records, transcribed reports including encounter summaries, discharge summaries, and progress notes. These records are downloadable for printing and saving.
In one minute, learn how Leo uses Patient Lookup to overcome everyday challenges:
With Patient Lookup, HealtheConnections participants can:
- View consolidated patient records from many sources
- Provide timely, secure access to a patient’s records, allowing the most current information to be available to the healthcare team
- Access remotely with any internet-enabled device
- Allow access to diagnostic-quality imaging, eliminating the need for discs
- Reduce duplication of testing and laboratory work
- Save time by reducing repeated visits due to incomplete records
- Improve staff efficiency and lower costs by eliminating repeated calls as well as cutting down time spent faxing or mailing patient records
- Improve quality of care through real-time data availability at the point of care
- Offer real-time collaboration opportunities between providers with patient tracking and care coordination
- Share patient records with connected EHR systems in a safe and secure HIPAA-compliant manner