HealtheConnections partners with many diagnostic centers, including hospital-based and independent regional radiology centers, that contribute imaging studies to the health information exchange. While the images come from a variety of radiology systems, HealtheConnections uses a universal viewer to display the different formats with no special equipment or software needed. Users are able to view diagnostic-quality images such as x-rays, CTs, MRIs, mammograms, and more via myConnections portal. Or, take delivery of reports and images through Results Delivery to an HIE-connected EHR.
Take images from the myConnections portal and pull them directly into your PACs server, eliminating the need for discs!
In one minute, learn how Craig uses Image Exchange to avoid delayed care to his patients:
Our participants use the Image Exchange service to:
- View diagnostic-quality images easily and efficiently for comparative studies
- Eliminate the reliance on patients to bring required images to your office
- Reduce repeated patient visits due to incomplete records
- Reduce staff time spent faxing or mailing patient records or waiting to receive records
- View multiple images at once to compare side-by-side
- Transfer images to radiology systems
- Real-time session sharing for consultations, second opinions, and grand rounds