HealtheConnections is the Image Exchange leader in New York State, with capabilities among the best in the nation.
Our participants use the Image Exchange service to:
- View diagnostic-quality images easily and efficiently for comparative studies
- Eliminate the reliance on patients to bring required images to your office
- Reduce repeated patient visits due to incomplete records
- Reduce staff time spent faxing or mailing patient records or waiting to receive records
- View multiple images at once to compare side-by-side
- Transfer images to radiology systems
- Real-time session sharing for consultations, second opinions, and grand rounds
HealtheConnections partners with many diagnostic centers, including hospital-based and independent regional radiology centers, that contribute imaging studies to the health information exchange. While the images come from a variety of radiology systems, HealtheConnections uses a universal viewer to display the different formats with no special equipment or software needed. Users are able to view diagnostic-quality images such as x-rays, CTs, MRIs, mammograms, and more via myConnections portal. Or, take delivery of reports and images through Results Delivery to an HIE-connected EHR.
Take images from the myConnections portal and pull them directly into your PACs server, eliminating the need for discs!