2. On International Day of Persons with Disabilities, the CDC highlighted one of HealtheConnections’ disabilities and health projects, posting this video about our work!
3. To assist our partners at TCI Syracuse and the Tobacco Action Coalition of Onondaga County, we created maps showing tobacco retailers in the City of Syracuse, and their proximity to schools, libraries, and hospitals!
4. Check out this video about some of our work on Local IMPACT, helping making healthy choices easier for Central New Yorkers.
5. In 2018 we launched HealtheCommunities – a project that highlights effective chronic disease prevention strategies and celebrates the Central NY counties and cities implementing them.
6. Search our map of evidence-based chronic disease prevention and management programs in Central New York!