September 2019 Newsletter
Endorsed to Receive Medicaid Claims Data
We are excited to announce that we have been approved to securely share and support Medicaid claims data through the myConnections portal! Through our HITRUST certification process, we took the extra step of satisfying the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare (CMS) Minimum Acceptable Risk Standards for Exchanges (MARS-E) in order to make this possible for our participants. We will update you once we have more information on data availability dates.
Tarrytown Office Up and Running
The Tarrytown office is officially up and running! Our team is excited to support the local healthcare needs of our Lower Hudson Valley partners, engaging with you and your referral partners to ensure you have the right data at the right time.
If you have a referral partner who is not working with us yet, let us know! We’re partnering with our participants to continually build a wider, more complete repository of data for you and your colleagues. Simply reply to this email or press the button below and your account manager will get back to you.
Meet Our New HIE Participants
- Collaborative Psychiatry of New York
- Westchester Independent Living Center Inc
- New Rochelle Radiology Associates PC
- Advanced Westchester Podiatry
- Empress EMS
- Integrity Partners for Behavioral Health IPA Inc
- Mohawk Valley Nephrology Associates LLP
- CNY Advanced Gynecology
- Sunset Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Meet Our New HIE Data Sources
Now sending the full practice data set:
- Crown Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Hudson Valley Regional Community Health Center
- Saint Cabrini Nursing Home
- Ferrer & Monaghan Physicians