July & August Newsletter
MyData, your Value-Based Care Analytics Application, is Here!
We’ve recently introduced our value-based care analytics tool myData. The application allows healthcare providers like you to easily access and understand comprehensive data in their patients’ profiles, identify gaps in care and see how you rank in quality measures.
For today’s healthcare professionals, ensuring visibility into their patient panel, measuring patient outcomes and providing proof that they have accurately met quality performance measures are major concerns….
Start Using the Image Exchange
It’s no exaggeration to say that HealtheConnections has the most robust image exchange service in the state. We’re very proud to say that it is among the best in the nation, and there is plenty of opportunity for more organizations to join.
Like all of our core HIE services, it is FREE.
• Immediately send/receive images
• Eliminate reliance on patients to bring their discs
• No need to leave your own imaging system
If you are interested in learning more about Image Exchange, email us at email@example.com.
All Former HLNY Information is in CCD Format in myConnections
MyConnections contains a historical document for each patient in the former HealthlinkNY system. It is attached as a document under the “Documents” section of Patient Lookup. This document may contain Part 2 data, so only those who have a “Yes” consent or are breaking the glass for the patient will be able to view this document. If you have any questions on accessing these documents, please contact our Support team.
Meet Our New HIE Participants!
• Aida Arias LMT
• Alan Kaufman Care
• Best Internal Medicine
• Bridgewater Center for Dialysis
• Catskill Area Hospice and Palliative Care, Inc.
• Conifer Park Inc
• Delhi Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
• ENT and Allergy Associates
• Homedical Administrative Associates LLC
• Krishna K Dixit, MD
• Liverpool Chiropractic and Wellness PLLC
• Roberta Miller MD
• The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Utica
• Warner Physical Therapy
Meet Our New Data Sources!
The following organizations are now sending the full practice data set via CCDA to the HealtheConnections HIE.
• Upstate Cerebral Palsy Primary Care Article 28
• Access: Supports for Living
• Advanced Pediatrics of Rockland
• Carmen Bautista-Dator MD
• Christopher F Brandy MD PC (St. Lawrence Surgery)
• Digestive Disease & Nutrition Center of Westchester
• Hudson Valley Mental Health
• Mental Health Association of Westchester
• Metropolitan NY Medicine and Infectious Disease
• Northwoods Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
• Westchester Jewish Community Services