If you’re a communications professional who’s looking for a chance to use a broad set of skills, work with an experienced team, and give back to your community at the same time, this might be the job for you! HealtheConnections, a respected national leader in providing health information exchange (HIE) services for 26 counties of NYS, is looking to add a talented, driven contributor to our team.
You’ll play a key role in ensuring the HealtheConnections brand is represented to the highest standard on both a regional and national level in accordance with our company values. Working with talented peer groups supporting customer engagement, customer service, and corporate projects, your goal is to advance HealtheConnections’ mission of supporting better healthcare for the millions of patients we serve.
HealtheConnections is looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and wants to implement new ideas and creative projects through careful attention to details, standards, and structure. The right candidate will need 1) skills in both persuasive writing and writing for PR, 2) experience developing creative concepts and seeing them through to completion, and 3) proven success coordinating interdepartmental projects toward a common goal.
Lastly and most importantly, if you’re excited to join a performance-oriented culture where mission and your contributions make a difference, let’s talk.
- Facilitate new creative, development, or communications planning requests in conjunction with corporate business units
- Conceptualize and execute communications efforts including, but not limited to, writing articles, developing collateral materials, creating original content, and conducting interviews
- Implement and monitor communications and corporate project plans with internal and external partners
- Maintain social media and communication channels, including the public website content, provider portal content, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube
- Manage vendor relationships
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Competencies & Experience
- 4 year degree or higher in Marketing, Professional Communication, Public Relations, or related field. Equivalent experience and certifications will also be considered.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a professional communications capacity preferred
- Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines in the presence of competing priorities and complex situations
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills
- Ability to translate creative concepts into concrete deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work comfortably and form positive relationships with a diverse group of people internal and external to the organization
- Experience working with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and WordPress a plus
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.