Westchester and Rockland Counties
HealtheConnections is a non-profit regional health improvement organization that governs and manages a health information exchange (HIE). Offering various HIE services, patient medical records can be transmitted to the appropriate healthcare providers or viewed through our provider portal. HealtheConnections is a dynamic and growing company serving 26 counties in New York State and more than 10,000 healthcare providers. Our goal is to develop a trusted collaboration with our participants and to deliver valued services that result in improved healthcare delivery for healthier people, better care, and cost efficiencies.
If you are enthusiastic and driven, consider joining our energetic and successful team. As an Account Manager, you will be primarily responsible for engaging healthcare organizations—large health systems, private practices, labs, and other community healthcare providers—to participate in the health information exchange, as well as training their users on HealtheConnections’ services and policies. Training will be provided to put you on the track to success!
This position requires extensive regional travel, visiting targeted entities in Westchester and Rockland County.
Benefits: This is an exciting opportunity to work with healthcare professionals and earn a competitive salary. We also offer an extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), and more!
- Analyze, plan, develop & manage customer accounts and relationships
- Contact and visit healthcare provider organizations to recruit new participants
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system data for reporting
- Perform training and education delivery for healthcare professionals on HIE services
- Prepare, develop, and conduct presentations in small and large group settings
- Work with customers to determine eligibility for incentive programs related to the business of reporting and exchanging health information
- Lead a strategic project(s) to achieve company goals and outcomes
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2- or 4-year Degree and/or relevant experience
- Valid Driver’s License and a reliable personal vehicle
- Highly motivated and target driven; Customer interface/sales experience preferred
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Background or knowledge of health information technology a strong plus
- Familiarity with CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce) a plus
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.