Our team is the heartbeat of our company. We've developed a culture of excellence based upon team collaboration, respect and integrity, and commitment to delivering results to our customers.
We’re a great fit for you if you’re looking for…
- A high-performance, high-energy, collaborative environment. One of the best things about working here is our team. They’re smart, supportive, passionate, and among the best in the business.
- A dynamic industry. Health information exchange has exciting opportunities on the horizon as the healthcare industry evolves, both within our 26-county region and on the national stage.
- Strong benefits. We cover all or the majority of medical insurance premiums for employees along with a full suite of benefits, including flex/remote time, 401k matching, generous vacation/holiday time, unlimited sick time, and more.
- Jobs that make a difference in your community. We’re proud to make an impact in the healthcare industry on a large scale and improving health outcomes for individual patients.
We like to say that we’re “casually competent” – we’re not pretentious, but we know our stuff. Our people are talented, our culture is vibrant, and our work is at the top of its class. Even better, our customers genuinely like working with us, and we’ve seen firsthand how what we do has made a positive impact on our community.
If you're interested in joining the team, we want to hear from you - tell us who you are, what you're looking for, and why by sending a letter and a resume to email@example.com.
HealtheConnections is looking to add driven, passionate contributors to our customer engagement team. You will be in charge of making sure your customers are highly engaged and highly satisfied with the health information exchange (HIE) technologies and services that HealtheConnections provides.
We serve more than 1,500 organizations in NYS like hospitals, physician practices large and small, labs, radiology centers, public health departments, and more who need our support on a regular basis. A successful candidate works with these organizations to understand their needs, create strategic roadmaps to address those needs, and develop ongoing relationships as a trusted partner. You’ll be there to answer questions, anticipate their challenges and offer advice, deliver training sessions or presentations, and ultimately drive results both for them and for HealtheConnections.
• Act as the primary point of contact for your accounts
• Grow or maintain relationships with current customers through high level of customer service and proactive outreach
• Develop new relationships with prospective participants through established referral networks and proactive outreach
• Drive usage and adoption of HealtheConnections services through strategic roadmaps, trainings, and strong partnerships with your accounts
• Develop a depth of knowledge about HealtheConnections services and capabilities to give your customers excellent guidance
• Represent HealtheConnections at industry events and exhibitions, occasionally held in the evening or on weekends
To apply, you must be able to work in Tarrytown, NY, and have:
• Minimum 2-year degree and/or proven job experience in healthcare or public health professions, account management, sales, or related fields required
• Local travel to visit customer locations is a large part of the job, a valid Driver’s License and a reliable personal vehicle are required
• Strong verbal communication, written communication, and interpersonal skills required
• Account management, relationship management, or sales experience (especially in the healthcare space) a strong plus
• Background or knowledge of health information technology or other healthcare settings a strong plus
***Please submit a cover letter with your resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered***
You’re a great fit for this role if you’re good at…
Building strong relationships
Translating customer needs to services and solutions
Teaching others in a way they can understand
Keeping yourself (and sometimes others) on track and organized
Thinking strategically to reach a goal/deliver results
Do you enjoy analyzing and organizing data to enhance individual and population health outcomes? Are you looking for a stimulating and fast-paced environment where you can exercise your clinical and technical expertise to support more than 1,600 health and care organizations in NYS improve patient care?
HealtheConnections is a health information exchange (HIE), coordinating the secure exchange of important patient data for organizations such as hospitals, physician practices, labs, public health departments, and more. Your work as a Clinical Informaticist will be critical to analyze their requirements, plan, and support the development of clinical data solutions. As a part of the team, you’ll work with team members, vendors, and participating organizations to conduct analyses, make recommendations, and explore the larger potential of using HealtheConnections’ data to improve the health of entire populations and enable our participants to deliver higher-quality care at lower cost.
The role is a new addition to expand the capabilities of the Data Management & Clinical Informatics team. We’re looking for someone who is excited to be a part of a growing team, willing to share their ideas, and is searching for a company where collaboration, integrity, and commitment to mission are at the forefront.
- Collaborate with leadership to influence HealtheConnections; overarching data management strategy
- Provide data expertise to design, analyze, and optimize delivery of data solutions to adequately meet customer requirements
- Determine appropriate healthcare codes sets for clinical conditions or disease states
- Develop knowledge and understanding of customer requirements to assist with translation to design and develop solution
- Function as a liaison between customer and internal resources
- Participate on Data Review Committee, as needed, to assess customer requests
- Analyze, research, and assist with resolution of data issues to ensure delivery of quality solution
This position will be located in our Syracuse, NY office.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience in Information Studies, Computer Sciences/Engineering, Management, or Clinical (e.g. Registered Professional Nurse, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant) required
- 5 – 10 years of experience working in healthcare or in an adjacent field
- 2-3 years’ experience using SQL to query database tables, knowledge of reporting tools a plus
- Experience in code set standardization
- Firm understanding of care delivery, practice workflow and management
- 3+ years of direct clinical or health administrative experience, a plus
- Experience working with diverse individuals and organizations, and handling multiple projects with deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate with physicians, staff, and outside agencies
You’re a great fit for us if you’re good at…
Communicating complex technical concepts in a way that anyone can understand
Paying attention to the details
Collaborating with others to develop solutions and strategies
Thinking outside of the box to solve a problem
HealtheConnections is a non-profit regional health improvement organization that governs and manages a health information exchange (HIE). Offering various HIE services, patient medical records can be transmitted to healthcare providers or viewed through our provider portal. We’ve grown to more than 1,600 participating organizations representing more than 11,000 clinicians, serving 9+ million patients right in our community. Our goal is to deliver trusted, valued services that improve health and care delivery for healthier people, better care, and cost efficiencies.
The Systems Support Specialist role with the Help Desk is critical to HealtheConnections’ success. In this role, you will be the "face of the company" when responding to calls and emails from the thousands of users we support.
- field calls and electronic mail
- create service tickets within the ticketing system
- answer questions and teach users how to log in and use the system
- create and maintain user accounts
- work with our technical and account management teams on critical internal and external projects
This is more than just great customer service. We’re a small team, and the right candidate wants to jump in and help out wherever they are needed and likes to be flexible. If you’re tech-savvy, enjoy solving problems, and feel strongly that our mission is important, we want to talk to you!
- 2+ years Customer Service experience, Medical/Technical experience a huge plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Top-notch technical skills
- Proven ability to follow procedures
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and ensure accuracy
Are you an analytical thinker who enjoys seeing a project through to the finish line? Do you need a stimulating, fast-paced environment to exercise your technical problem solving skills? HealtheConnections is looking for a talented solutions architect to join our team of health IT experts.
HealtheConnections runs the health information exchange (HIE), coordinating the secure exchange of important patient data for more than 1,600 health and care organizations such as hospitals, physician practices, labs, public health departments, and more. They rely on our services and applications to be intuitive, comprehensive, and most importantly, help them deliver better care to the patients they serve. Your role is to be the architect of end-to-end business and technical solutions that can enhance functionality of HIE applications, solve unique problems for health systems and public health organizations, and even support statewide collaborative projects with partners and colleagues.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to be a part of a growing team, willing to share their ideas, and searching for a company where collaboration, integrity, and commitment to mission are at the forefront.
- Analyze project requirements; develop and deploy solutions to meet project deadlines
- Manage workload according to priority and provide project updates
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise across all components of HIE
- Understand business direction and strategy to develop ongoing solutions
- Work with internal customers to understand business requirements and develop prototypes to meet technical and visualization expectations
- Ability to handle all aspects of the project life cycle, interact with internal and external customers to develop business requirements and determine the best solution.
- Ability to manage outside vendors and partners who are assisting with the building of solutions.
- Ability to design and develop solutions in Mirth Connect, MSSQL, and PostgreSQL
This position may be located in our Syracuse, NY or Vestal, NY offices.
- 4 year degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience working with system integration, database, application development, file formats, workflow management, and system testing
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Equivalent experience and certifications will also be considered
- 1-5 years of systems and data integration analysis
- Experience with .NET framework and SQL a plus
- Experience with Mirth/NextGen Connect, a plus
- Strong analysis, issue identification and resolution skills
- Ability to develop and manage team collaterals
- Ability to work on a team, as well as independently
- Ability to manage projects, prioritize own tasks and organize assigned work to completion
You’re a great fit for us if you’re good at…
Paying attention to the details
Managing your own time and priorities
Running projects from start to finish with little oversight
Interacting with vendors and partners