Did You Know…
- When you log into a patient’s record, you only see the most recent 90 days of data and that if you click on “Show All Data” on the left side of the screen, you will be able to view all data for that patient.
- You can adjust the layout of your view of patient data by clicking on “Configure Layout” on the left side of the screen and move the types of information around the grid.
- To read Progress Notes, look under “Transcriptions”.
- When you open an item, you can click “Download Report” at the top of the screen to be able to save the information or print it.
- You can click on the boxes next to items to select multiple entries and then click on “Download Summary PDF” on the left side of the screen.
- You can facilitate access to VA patient records, on behalf of your VA patient, by faxing the VA FORM 10-5345 – Consent to Share Data, found on our website, to the VA. With the VA and HeC consents, you will be able to access VA records through HealtheConnections Patient Lookup.
- You must log in every 60 days to keep your account active.
- With some EMRs that are interfaced with HealtheConnections, you can incorporate the HeC consent document to facilitate an electronic consenting process.
- When you choose “View All Images” at the top of the screen of a selected image, you will be able to see a list of all imaging that the patient has had at any location, going back years!
- Physicians can select the “My Results” tab under the HealtheConnections logo on the left side of the screen even before looking up a specific patient. See activity by any of your patients anywhere during a selected timeframe.
Acacia Licensed Home Care
Anthony J Tabone DDS
CAP: Cayuga Women’s Health
CAP: Peter Schwartz MD
Cayuga Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy PC
Claxton Medical PC
Ear to Hear Inc
Hiram Certified Home Care
St Lawrence Health Alliance
The Hearth on James
EMR Integrations in Process
HealtheConnections has recently went live with the following EMRs:
|eMD||CCDs inbound to HeC||Primary Care Data|
|QS1 PrimeCare||HL7v2 inbound to HeC||Pharmacy/Prescription Data|
|AllScripts ProEHR||CCDs inbound to HeC||Practice Data|
HealtheConnections is currently in the process of implementing with the following Electronic Medical Records systems. These EMRs represent multiple organizations within the HeC footprint and will allow for their data to be shared with the community.
|PrecisionCare||Bi-Directional CCD flow||Human Services Data|
|Foothold Awards||Bi-Directional CCD flow||Human Services/LTC Data|
|Accumedic||Bi-Directional CCD flow||Human Services/LTC Data|
|ClinicTracker (Kno2 HUB)||Unidirectional CCD to HeC||Primary Care Data|
|SOSC||HL7v2 inbound to HeC||Long Term Care Data|
New Data Sources
|Data Source||Data Type|
|CAP: Ophthalmology Office of Peter Schwartz||Practice Data (CCDAs)|
|Ogdensburg Family Practice LLC||Practice Data (CCDAs)|
|Syracuse ENT Surgeons PLLS||Practice Data (CCDAs)|
New Data Types from Existing Data Sources
|Data Source||Data Type|
|CAP: Cayuga Medical Associates PC||EKG Data|
|CAP: Dryden Family Medicine||EKG Data|
|CAP: Internal Medicine of Ithaca PC||EKG Data|
|Crouse Medical Practice PLLC||EKG Data|
|Family Care Medical Group PC||EKG Data|
|Oswego Family Physicians PC||EKG Data|
|Lewis County General Hospital||Hospital Data (CCDAs)|
|Pulmonary Health Physicians PC||Practice Data (CCDAs)|
|Wise Woman OB/GYN||Practice Data (CCDAs)|
June HIE Statistics
- Users Accessing the HIE: 2,810
- Logins: 38,540
- Documents Viewed: 117,391
- Total Patients Accesses: 42,340
- Clinical Records Received: 6,412,347
- Patient Encounter Summaries (CCDs) Received: 728,458
- Results Delivered: 493,451
- Total Practices: 152
- Total Recipients: 1,727
Total Alerts: 1,670,234
- Emergency Department Registration: 722,977
- Emergency Department Discharges: 582,138
- Inpatient Admission:159,622
- Discharge from Inpatient Stay: 192,866
- Total Users: 3,384
- Hospitals: 20
- Labs: 23 (includes hospitals)
- Imaging Centers: 30 (includes hospitals)
- Practices: 194
Total Participating Organizations: 857
- Hospitals: 23
- Practices: 466
- Public Health: 12
- FQHC: 9
- Behavioral Health: 137
- Other Healthcare Entities: 185
- Labs: 28 (including hospitals)
- Radiology Centers: 41 (includes hospitals)