Refer patients to evidence-based programs in the community through an innovative service called Community Referrals. Choose the right program for your patient, make a referral and hear back on patient progress.
Community Referrals provides a platform for HIPAA-compliant, bi-directional communication between a provider and a community-based program utilizing HealtheConnections’ Direct Mail service. By using Community Referrals, you can trust that patients are receiving the care they need and all members of their care team are fully informed.
Current referral options include:
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Chronic Disease Self-Management (CDSMP)
- Diabetes Self-Management (DSMP)
- YMCA Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring (YBPSMP)
- Refer patients to prenatal, postpartum and infant services for Healthy Families (Onondaga County).
Community Referrals can also help providers achieve patient-centered goals through community-based organizations and services in their area.
For more information on how Community Referrals can benefit your organization and your patients, please contact email@example.com or call HealtheConnections Support at 315-671-2241 ext. 5